This website is the property of BEELINGWA, a limited liability company under Belgian law, registered with the Register of Legal Entities in Nivelles under number BE 0741.579.351, the registered office of which is located at Rue Josse Willems 4, 1350 Orp-Jauche (hereinafter referred to as "BEELINGWA" or the "Data Controller").
The processing of personal data relating to this Website strictly adheres to the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Law") and to the European Parliament Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or the "GDPR").
2. DATA CONTROLLER
Personal data is used solely by BEELINGWA as part of the execution of its multilingual communication and translation services.
In this respect, BEELINGWA determines the purpose and the technical and legal means of processing said data, and undertakes to take all the organisational measures necessary to guarantee secure processing that complies with the aforementioned national and European legislation.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions required by the Law and the General Data Protection Regulation, BEELINGWA undertakes to collect and process Users' data only within the framework of, and for the sole purpose of, the proper execution of its services. BEELINGWA declares and guarantees to the Users that their data is collected fairly and lawfully.
- Customer data for contractual purposes: first name, surname, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, bank details (IBAN and BIC, VAT number), and more generally all information voluntarily provided by the User.
- Data collected while visiting the website (through cookies): IP address, geographical area of connection, day and time of connection, type of browser, all information relating to the pages visited by the User (URL, browsing time).
BEELINGWA only retains Users' personal data for the reasonably necessary timeframe to achieve the purpose for which the data is processed.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, the purposes of processing personal data are as follows:
- Ensure the execution of services to the User.
- Process and manage a request.
- Manage the commercial and contractual relationship.
- Send satisfaction and marketing communications surveys about new services on offer.
- Improve the quality of the Website and the services offered by BEELINGWA to best meet the User's needs.
- Compile statistics on Website traffic.
- Invoice Users.
- Detect fraud, errors and criminal conduct.
BEELINGWA only uses personal data for the purposes mentioned above. Under no circumstances will said data be sold, passed on or made available to third parties without the User's prior and explicit consent.
The User allows BEELINGWA to collect and process the personal data that he/she has submitted via the Website or during the provision of services offered by BEELINGWA, for the aforementioned purposes.
The User has the right to withdraw his/her consent any any point. The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the processing based on the consent provided prior to said withdrawal.
6. USERS' RIGHTS
The User may, at any point, assert his/her rights by sending an e-mail message to the following address: email@example.com.
Once the User's request has been received, BEELINGWA undertakes to reply as soon as possible. More specifically, if the User makes a request relating to the rights mentioned below, BEELINGWA undertakes to adhere to the instructions provided within one (1) month of receiving said request.
6.1. RIGHT OF ACCESS
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the User may obtain a right of access to his/her personal data from BEELINGWA. In addition to the right to gain access to said data, the User also has the right to obtain the following information:
- Purpose of the processing.
- Categories of the relevant personal data.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be sent, in particular recipients who are established in a third country or international organisations.
- Wherever possible, the time period for which personal data are to be retained or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
- Existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data, or a restriction on the processing of personal data relating to the relevant individual, or the right to object to such processing.
- Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as set forth in Article 22, Paragraphs 1 and 4 of the GDPR, and, at least in such cases, relevant information about the underlying logic and the importance and intended consequences of such processing for the relevant individual.
6.2. RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
In accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the User has the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of any of his/her personal data that is inaccurate from BEELINGWA.
The User also has the right to request that incomplete personal data be completed.
In accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR, BEELINGWA shall inform each recipient to whom personal data has been sent of any correction to personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the relevant individual with information relating to these recipients if he/she so requests.
6.3. RIGHT TO ERASURE
In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, the User has the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the erasure of his/her personal data from BEELINGWA.
When the Data Controller has made the personal data public and is required to erase it pursuant to the paragraph above, the Controller shall, considering the available technology and the implementation costs, take reasonable steps, including those of a technical nature, to inform the controllers processing the personal data that the relevant individual wishes to be erased - by said controllers - of any links to, or copy or reproduction of, this data.
The two preceding paragraphs shall not apply where the processing is necessary for:
- Exercising the right to freedom of expression and information.
- Adhering to a legal obligation that requires processing as per EU law or law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject, or to execute a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercising of official authority invested in said controller.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
In accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR, BEELINGWA shall inform each recipient to whom personal data has been sent of any erasure of personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the relevant individual with information relating to these recipients if he/she so requests.
6.4. RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
In accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, the User has the right to restrict, as soon as possible, the processing of his/her personal data from BEELINGWA.
In accordance with Article 19 of the GDPR, BEELINGWA shall inform each recipient to whom personal data has been sent of any restriction of processing of personal data, unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The Data Controller shall provide the relevant individual with information relating to these recipients if he/she so requests.
6.5. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, the User has the right to receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from BEELINGWA. The User also has the right to transfer this data to another data controller without hindrance from BEELINGWA , in the cases specified in the General Data Protection Regulation.
When the User exercises his/her right to data portability pursuant to the above paragraph, he/she has the right to have his/her personal data directly transferred from one data controller to another, where this is technically feasible.
The exercise of the right of portability shall be without prejudice to the right to erasure. That right shall not apply to any processing necessary for the execution of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority invested in the Data Controller.
The right of portability shall not adversely affect the rights and freedom of third parties.
6.6. RIGHT TO OBJECT
In accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, the User has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data on grounds relating to her/her particular situation, including profiling based on the dispositions of Article 6. BEELINGWA shall no longer process personal data, unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds for the processing which override the User's interests, rights and freedom, or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
When personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User has the right to object, at any point, to the processing of his/her personal data, including profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing.
When the User objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
6.7. AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING
Users have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects relating to him/her or which significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
However, this right does not exist if an automated individual decision is necessary: for the completion or signing of the contract between BEELINGWA and the User, permitted by European Union law or Belgian law, or if BEELINGWA has obtained the User's explicit consent.
In any event, BEELINGWA shall implement suitable measures to safeguard Users' rights and freedom and legitimate interests.
6.8. RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
In accordance with Article 36 of the Law, the User has the right to lodge a complaint pertaining to the processing of his/her personal data by BEELINGWA with the competent Belgian Data Protection Authority. Further information is available on the following website: www.privacycommission.be.
The User may also lodge a complaint with the court of first instance of his/her place of residence.
7.1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on a device when the User visits a website. Cookies may contain information relating to browsing habits or enable the User to be recognised or remembered on a subsequent visit to the website.
Cookies commonly have an expiry date. Some cookies are, for example, automatically deleted as soon as the browser is closed (these are known as "session cookies"), while others can remain on the device for a longer timeframe, sometimes even until they are manually deleted ("persistent cookies"). In any event, the cookies are only retained for the time required to achieve the intended purpose.
7.2. What types of cookies are used on www.beelingwa.com ?
- BEELINGWA draws the attention of Users to the fact that the following cookies are used while browsing the website:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the smooth operation of the Website. They cannot be deactivated and their use does not require prior consent.
- Functional cookies: Cookies that make the Website easier to use by remembering choices made (language or region preferences, for example). They cannot be deactivated and their use does not require prior consent.
- Analytics cookies: Cookies that collect information relating to the use of the Website (such as the pages visited/features selected most often by the User). Their use does not require prior consent.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: Cookies that are used to display advertisements that correspond to the User's areas of interest, based on browsing analysis. Their use does require prior consent.
7.3. Cookie settings
Cookie settings may differ from browser to browser. The management of these settings is described in the browser's help menu.
The User may refuse to accept or delete cookies by following the browser-specific procedures set forth below:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
- Microsoft Edge: Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox: Enhanced Tracking Protection in Firefox for Desktop | Firefox Support (mozilla.org)
- Google Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac - Apple Support
- Opera: Web preferences - Opera Help
If the User decides to deactivate cookies, he/she may continue to browse the Website; however, BEELINGWA cannot be held responsible for any malfunction of the Website that is the result of this manoeuvre.
If the User wishes to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will also be deleted. The deletion of cookies may be detrimental to the optimum navigation and functionality of the Website.
8. BEELINGWA LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website www.beelingwa.com contains certain links to other websites that are owned by third parties unconnected to BEELINGWA. BEELINGWA accepts no responsibility for the content of said websites and their adherence with the Law and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The holder of parental responsibility must give his/her express consent to minors under 16 years of age disclosing personal data on the Website. BEELINGWA cannot be held responsible for collecting and processing personal data from minors under 16 whose consent is not effectively covered by that of their legal representatives. Under no circumstances will BEELINGWA process personal data if the User clarifies that he/she is under 16.
BEELINGWA cannot be held responsible for the loss, corruption or theft of data caused by, in particular, viruses or cyber attacks.
9. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data will be updated in accordance with Users' requests.
BEELINGWA undertakes to guarantee the security of the personal data it has collected from Users by ensuring, in particular, that the number of people who have access to said data is limited to what is deemed necessary by BEELINGWA to achieve its purposes.
BEELINGWA also undertakes to implement any measures it deems necessary to combat possible intrusions by third parties or undesirable individuals. BEELINGWA cannot be held responsible for the consequences that may arise from negligence and omissions on the part of the User. In the event that the Data is sent to commercial partners and/or subcontractors, BEELINGWA undertakes to ensure that these intermediaries take adequate steps to guarantee the security of the Data.
If personal data is violated regardless, and if this violation entails an elevated risk to the rights and freedom of the User, BEELINGWA undertakes to notify the User of this as soon as possible, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Users may object to this by exercising the rights set forth in Article 6.
BEELINGWA can be contacted for any request for information, exercising of rights, or complaint:
• By telephone: +32 (0)498/90.39.00
• By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By post, at our registered office: Rue Josse Willems 4, 1350 Jauche, Belgium