PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATION AGENCY
Professional quality translations that will give your business greater credibility abroad, boost your market share and maximise your ROI.
Professional quality translations
A SINGLE MANAGER FOR ALL YOUR PROJECTS
A tailor-made service, guaranteed
A single point of contact, acutely aware of your expectations and your company's terminology.
HUNDREDS OF LANGUAGE COMBINATIONS
The opportunity for limitless development
A vast network of experienced and hand-picked native-tongue translators.
AN EXCELLENT RETURN ON INVESTMENT
A tangible impact on your international expansion strategy
Professional quality translations that will maximise your return on investment.
I’d like to thank you again for the quality of the translations you delivered. Your translators even spotted and corrected mistakes in the source text, which proves that the work was carried out intelligently and with the utmost care.
A big thank you!
We often call on the services of Beelingwa for the translation of web, press and even technical content.
Due to their ability to meet deadlines, clear understanding of our needs, excellent customer service and high translation quality, Beelingwa has quickly become one of flibco.com’s providers of choice.
Communication & Marketing Manager
EXPERIENCED NATIVE-TONGUE TRANSLATORS
CLIENT SATISFACTION RATE
PROJECTS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY
How do I hire the best translation agency for my business?
A poor translation can have a disastrous effect on your brand image. Making the right choice of language service provider therefore constitutes a crucial step in your international expansion strategy.
But just how do you go about picking the right agency for your company? Find the answer in our free checklist!
OUR TRANSLATION service
Beelingwa is a results-oriented translation agency. We endeavour to ensure that the translations we provide give you the best possible return on investment.
We always make sure that we understand your needs and aims, so that we can offer you tailor-made support.
Below is a list of supported formats:
For more complicated projects, please get in touch with us.
No problem! There are several options available to you:
- Translation of the original files (HTML, PHP, XML, etc.)
- Translation within your CMS
- Translation of your website content in Word format
To get more information on this topic, please visit our Website translation page.
- For Word files, the word count can be viewed at Review > Word Count.
- For PowerPoint files, you can find the word count at File > Info > Show All Properties.
We routinely double-check the word count with our SDL Trados software, which enables us to calculate the percentage of repetitions in the document.
In case of any doubt, you can send us the files through our contact form.
The pursuit of excellence is one of Beelingwa's six core values. So that we can provide professional quality translations, we have implemented some strict procedures. These are described in detail on our Quality guarantee page.
Here's how we go about it:
- Translator recruitment process: To get the most high-quality translations, we only work with the best translators in the industry - those who shone in our aptitude test during the recruitment process. The rest are rejected. We do not hire the cheapest translators; we hire the best.
- Continuous quality control: All translations are reviewed by third-party linguists. This step enables us to considerably enhance the quality of translations.
- Ongoing evaluation of translators: We constantly evaluate the work submitted by our translators. And we continue to only work with the very best in the business.
- Client advice & support: We listen carefully to our clients so we can effectively support their international expansion.
Projects entrusted to Beelingwa are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
All of our employees and linguist partners sign a confidentiality agreement. If you wish, we would also be happy to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Yes, all of our translations are carried out by native-tongue translators. In other words, translators who only translate into their native language.
Editing is also carried out by native-language linguists.
We maintain the layout of editable files (e.g. in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, etc.).
As far as non-editable files are concerned (images, PDFs, etc.), there are two options available to you:
- We can send you the translation in Word format, without layout.
- We can bring in our linguistic/graphic design team to maintain the layout of the original file. This service is known as multilingual DTP.
To guarantee a flawless quality of service, we only work with linguists with specific profiles:
- Native-tongue translators
- At least 10 years of experience in the translation field
- Specialised in your subject matter
- Impressed in our aptitude test
- Continually evaluated by our reviewers
We translate from and into all European and Asian languages. We also translate into other, lesser-used languages.
You'll find a detailed list of our language combinations here.
Smaller files can be sent using our contact form.
Larger files (10 MB or higher) can be sent to us via WeTransfer or OneDrive. If necessary, we can create a secure storage space to which you can upload your files.
No. All of our translations are carried out by human translators with a relevant degree and with at least 10 years of experience in the field.
As far as video content is concerned, we offer the:
- Translation of subtitles using current best practices (adhering to subtitle length, etc.), plus insertion into your video.
- Translation of video voiceovers, substituting the original voices in your video with those of our actors in the desired language.
Please ask your question using the form below. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
Our translation rates are expressed per word, with a minimum charge for small projects.
They are calculated according to the:
- Number of words
- Subject matter
- Translation process
- File format
Our prices are always quoted as being exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added to the invoice.
You can request a quotation by clicking HERE.
Please don't forget to specify the number of words, the language combinations you require, the subject matter and the degree of urgency.
We issue our invoices once the project has been delivered.
They are due for payment within 30 days of the date of invoice.
On an average day, a professional translator can handle around 2,000 words.
For large projects (featuring a significant number of words), we can reduce this timeframe by assigning the task to a team of multiple professional translators.
The turnaround time will obviously depend on various factors. To get a better idea of timings, we would recommend that you download our free translation project planner.
Which language combinations do you offer?
And a lot more...